Accommodation services are at the heart of our service. We would love the opportunity to speak with you about the exciting housing options that we have available.
We maintain and develop a housing network within the Hunter Valley and Central Coast areas. All our homes and support environments are vastly different and diverse to suit and cater for our diversity of residents and carers.
While our homes might vary from small to large, old to new, pool to veggie patch, some things are always the same. Our homes and support environments are always:
- Tailored to the individuals who live in them
- Warm and inviting, filled with friendly faces
- Beyond your expectations and unlike others you have seen
- Allowed to develop naturally in response to the people who call them home
- Focused on both interpersonal and environmental sustainability
- An actual home, rather than a workplace
Through our network of therapeutic, sustainable, and environmentally friendly houses, Thrive is able to offer a range of housing options; short- and long-term housing, transitional accommodation needs, permanent housing, Independent Support Living, and the full spectrum of Supported Independent Living (SIL).
Choosing a provider and service to assist you in where you will be living is an immensely large decision. At Thrive we truly respect that and invite you to get in touch, allowing us to be a part of your decision-making process. We have whole heartedly committed to enhancing the lives of individuals and communities.