At Thrive we know that the key to getting the best out of your NDIS Plan is to ensure that supports meet your needs and are personalised to assist you to achieve your goals. We do this by having highly skilled Support Coordinators who are excellent communicators with strong knowledge and skills. They understand the needs of others and build meaningful relationships.
If you are looking for immediate support to get your first plan, manage a plan review, are having difficulty having your needs met, or are ready to experience care with a remarkable difference – let us know.
Our team of Support Coordinators are:
- Local professionals with many years of connections
- Adept communicators, ready to take the time to truly listen
- Extremely organised, efficient, and candid when it is needed most
- Very experienced in many fields of care (aged, physical, mental health, youth, education, & accommodation)
- Well versed and connected in multiple areas and systems within the industry (rehabilitation, public health, mental health care team(s), education, criminal justice, community services, casework, family and community services)
You will find our team to be:
- Honest, down-to-earth, and knowledgeable
- Experts in the National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Excellent advocates for your needs and plan management
- Innovative and forward thinking in our solutions
- Patient and flexible, with time to talk